Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: D.C.
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
A critic of D.C. Mayor Vincent Gray says he plans to initiate recall proceedings against the embattled mayor.
Tags: Mayor Vincent Gray ,
It could soon get even tougher finding a cab in D.C.
The D.C. mayor has directed acting Attorney General Irvin Nathan to return the two SUVs City Council Chairman Kwame Brown ordered for himself.
Nearly five days after Wednesday's storm knocked out power for thousands across the D.C. area, Pepco is still working to turn the power back on for many of its customers.
President Obama honored the legacy of Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday by participating in a painting project at a school on Capitol Hill.
A D.C. woman Monday stared down a bulldozer to save a tree -- and won.
The District of Colombia is taking the first steps to provide ballots over the Internet - specifically for military personnel stationed overseas. But security concerns are forcing them to scale back.
The car veered off the southbound lane of Layhill Road and hit a utility pole.
Reaction to the lanes is mixed. Some people think the lanes should be for cars. Others say it's time to encourage more bicycling.