Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cyclists
Ask around your office: No matter how they travel, it's a safe bet that someone can tell you about a close call they had in traffic on the way to work.
D.C. Council member Phil Mendelson, chair of the D.C. Council's Judiciary Committee, held a hearing on bike and pedestrian safety and posed the question: Do drivers get a free pass when it comes to traffic enforcement?
In a packed courtroom, Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge Eric Johnson sentenced 34-year-old Quinzy Fraser of Clarksburg to 8 years in jail and 5 years of unsupervised probation for the death of 48-year-old Stanton Miller of Gaithersburg.
A cyclist was killed while riding on the shoulder of Ridge Road in Gaithersburg last month, but no charges have been filed yet.
Members of the community can come out and support a group of wounded veterans cycling across country as they peddle through Emmitsburg on Sunday.