Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cyclists
Ask around your office: No matter how they travel, it's a safe bet that someone can tell you about a close call they had in traffic on the way to work.
D.C. Council member Phil Mendelson, chair of the D.C. Council's Judiciary Committee, held a hearing on bike and pedestrian safety and posed the question: Do drivers get a free pass when it comes to traffic enforcement?
In a packed courtroom, Montgomery County Circuit Court Judge Eric Johnson sentenced 34-year-old Quinzy Fraser of Clarksburg to 8 years in jail and 5 years of unsupervised probation for the death of 48-year-old Stanton Miller of Gaithersburg.
A cyclist was killed while riding on the shoulder of Ridge Road in Gaithersburg last month, but no charges have been filed yet.
Members of the community can come out and support a group of wounded veterans cycling across country as they peddle through Emmitsburg on Sunday.