Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Workforce
Technology has been changing as usual, the business has been demanding more and more from security professionals as expected, and we continue to outsource some of our responsibilities.
UPI reports U.S. defense companies, likely to face a cut in Pentagon spending, may find cyber-security a profitable replacement.
Adobe has released security updates for critical vulnerabilities in Adobe Illustrator CS4 (14.0.0) and Adobe Illustrator CS3
And the return of Koobface
Attacks on the nation's critical infrastructure are on the rise.
Typos have created the world's newest hotbed for cybercrime.
Chair of the House Science and Technology Committee's Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation says Cybersecurity Czar plans lack punch.
A review was started after a junior staffer took home sensitive computer files that named members of Congress the panel was investigating.
Rent-a-botnet attack for $9 an hour, Macs under attack by spyware
Northrop Grumman, the nation's largest security contractor has joined forced with the University of Maryland Baltimore County to launch a new cybersecurity program.