Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
Emails appear to be coming from USAA, a financial services company specializing in military members. The messages contain a link to a file infected with the Zeus malware.
The hacker group Anonymous claims it hacked into state government systems by stealing and reusing the passwords officers used to access their personal email accounts.
The hacker group Anonymous said that it took out a dozen Egyptian government websites this week in retaliation for the government's treatment of protestors.
In a posting on its Facebook page, Stratfor said that some individuals who offered public support for the company after it revealed it was hacked "may be being targeted for doing so."
Officer in charge of Pentagon's joint Cyber Command says he sees a track from exploitation to disruption to destruction.
Congress is putting the spy world on a diet by trimming back planned growth in staff and high-tech surveillance programs.
Chinese hackers were able to access information about the Chamber's operations and its 3 million members.
Defense minister describes country's websites as operating at a "general threat" level.
Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman are among the defense contractors lining up for a shot at the $42 million contract.
Anne Arundel Community College officials say that by expanding their cybersecurity classroom space, they can become a hub for the training industry.