Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
Emails appear to be coming from USAA, a financial services company specializing in military members. The messages contain a link to a file infected with the Zeus malware.
The hacker group Anonymous claims it hacked into state government systems by stealing and reusing the passwords officers used to access their personal email accounts.
The hacker group Anonymous said that it took out a dozen Egyptian government websites this week in retaliation for the government's treatment of protestors.
In a posting on its Facebook page, Stratfor said that some individuals who offered public support for the company after it revealed it was hacked "may be being targeted for doing so."
Officer in charge of Pentagon's joint Cyber Command says he sees a track from exploitation to disruption to destruction.
Congress is putting the spy world on a diet by trimming back planned growth in staff and high-tech surveillance programs.
Chinese hackers were able to access information about the Chamber's operations and its 3 million members.
Defense minister describes country's websites as operating at a "general threat" level.
Lockheed Martin and Northrop Grumman are among the defense contractors lining up for a shot at the $42 million contract.
Anne Arundel Community College officials say that by expanding their cybersecurity classroom space, they can become a hub for the training industry.