Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
Two congressman wrote to Apple CEO Tim Cook that they'd heard reports about applications that copied phone owners contacts data and uploaded them.
The federal government offers plenty of opportunities for experienced information security professionals.
New draft guidance is giving agencies some help in responding to the ever-changing landscape of cyber threats.
A group called AntiSec says it has knocked OnGuardOnline.gov offline late Monday. The Federal Trade Commission-run website is a partnership among 14 federal agencies.
The company says the network can virtually connect clients in or outside government with thousands of cyber experts, technologies and solutions.
A new study from the Identity Theft Resource Center, found hack attacks topped their list, accounting for 40 percent of breaches.
The White House launches a new initiative to better secure the computers that run critical infrastructure like power plants and water systems.
The Joint Authorization Board releases specific requirements around each of the security controls for FedRAMP for systems needing low and moderate security levels. GSA and IAC will hold an industry day Wednesday.
The General Services Administration wants vendors to provide proof that they are securing the agency's systems.
The acquisition is Raytheon's second cybersecurity related buy this month and the 10th since 2007.