Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
The FBI's former top cyber cop has taken a job with a startup company to help protect private-sector computer networks that he says are already under constant attack with intrusions.
Speaking at the National Space Symposium in Colorado Springs, Colo., the Air Force's top cyber commander, Maj. Gen. Suzanne Vautrinot, stressed the importance of offense, defense and exploitation when forming cybersecurity strategy.
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has sent a list of cybersecurity recommendations to the House of Representatives, in light of Congress's multiple cybersecurity bills.
The House Committee on Homeland Security will mark up the Promoting and Enhancing Cybersecurity and Information Sharing Effectiveness Act of 2011 today. All members of the House got a snapshot of the nation's cyber threats yesterday in an interagency briefing.
Jeremy Grant, the senior advisor for National Strategy for Trusted Identities in Cyberspace, said his group is about to award a contract to manage a future set of working groups, each of which will develop a component of the ID ecosystem.
The Defense Finance and Accounting Service said the emails appear to come from its office. The "spoofs" said that people who are receiving disability compensation from Veterans Affairs may be able to obtain more money from the Internal Revenue Service.
National Institute of Standards and Technology wants comments about revisions to FIPS 186-3. NIST said the proposed revision includes clarifications, corrections and revisions
The National Institute of Standards and Technology has asked for comments about its proposed revisions to the Digital Signatures Standard.
The inspector general's office at the Department of Veterans Affairs said it found more than $15,000 security holes at the agency, all dealing with FISMA compliance issues.
A computer virus has infected more than 600,000 Apple computer, alarming IT security professionals, who are unaccustomed to seeing a Mac attack.