Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
Homeland Security is getting serious about making sure all federal agencies get on board with continuous network monitoring. Keeping a vigilant eye out is the best way to fend off cyber attacks, DHS officials say.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tags: Michael Hicks , Hart Rossman , John Sepulveda , Mike Sullivan , Jeff Steinhoff , Northrop Grumman , Veteran Affairs , SAIC , Government Accountability Office , F-35 Joint Strike Fighter , KPMG Government Institute , In Depth , Francis Rose
A coalition of IT industry associations are calling for a consistent set of global cybersecurity policies.
A Nazi hacker group is claiming credit for shutting down Twitter yesterday morning. The micro-blogging site said the outage was caused by a server bug, not hackers.
Federal agencies running virtualized computer systems might be vulnerable to a new cyber attack. The warning comes from the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team.
Gen. Keith Alexander, who runs the National Security Agency, endorsed the idea of using a cloud computing facility to share cybersecurity information with the private sector.
The Homeland Security Department has created a task force to develop future workers. It will consider expanding DHS' involvement in cyber competitions and university programs, enhancing public-private partnerships and working with other agencies.
Lynn McNulty was the State Department's first director of information systems security. He also served as policy liaison between NIST, agencies and Congress.
Veteran Affairs' CIO Roger Baker pointed to concerns over cybersecurity as the reason why he's wary about agencies adopting bring-your-own-device initiatives.
The Navy's top man in Europe said cyber is the threat that keeps him up at night.