Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
OPM has completed a governmentwide cybersecurity survey to approximately 50,000 employees and their supervisors who handle cybersecurity as part of their daily job responsibilities.
The DETERlab testbed provides an isolated 400-node mini-Internet, in which researchers can investigate malware and other security threats without danger of infecting the real Internet.
Two Vietnamese students in Minnesota were part of a larger Vietnam-based ring
A Minnesota man was able to hack into his neighbor's Wi-Fi network and send death threats to Vice President Biden
Could biology provide hints to effective cybersecurity? The The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency thinks so.
Jon Lau is the program manager for engineering and information technology at the UMBC, where they are meeting the growing need for cybersecurity professionals.
Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton on Wednesday unveiled a reorganization plan for the State Department that include a new coordinator for cyber security.
BAE will increase its presence in the South East Asian and Australian market
Learn more in today's DoD report
An activist investor is reportedly pushing for Symantec to split into a security business AND a data storage business.