Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity Update
The Stuxnet worm doesn't have a twin after all. Last month Symantec discovered a malware threat with such strong similarities to Stuxnet they called it the Son of Stuxnet.
USAF looking for cyberwarfare help, Microsoft to release IE patch, legal protections in cloud computing called for.
DHS has IT weaknesses that might hurt financial controls
The malware is mostly used to swipe online banking usernames and passwords.
SystemWare's clientele includes the Department of Defense, federal agencies and members of the intelligence community. The company, based in Camarillo, Calif., makes systems that help users monitor and detect cybersecurity and physical security issues.
GoldLock says "We're Offering $250,000 in Pure Gold, Plus A Position At Our Company, To The First Person That Sends Us A True Transcript Of The Unencrypted Conversation Contained In This Source File."
The President has chosen Howard Schmidt to be the White House Cybersecurity Coordinator. Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute, told Federal News Radio Schmidt is well aware that 'Washington is a town that eats its young.'
John Brennen says the United States faces "serious and significant" threats within cyberspace, malware may have infected up to 4,600 Firefox users, Super Tuesday for Microsoft features 13 patches.
A secure data link gets a stamp of approval from the National Security Agency. Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update.
Booz Allen Hamilton is coming clean about an alleged attack by hacker group Anonymous. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.