Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
Trusted Computer Solutions COO delves into cybersecurity, acquisition, and more.
There is a new alliance in the battle for cybersecurity. Though neither side has confirmed it, The Washington Post recently reported that Google has asked the NSA to help investigate the mid-December cyber attack against its networks "to better defend Google - and its users - from future attack." This partnership demonstrates the increasing interdependencies between the public and private sector in defending against cyber threats.
CIO has reviewed half of the 79 major IT investments at the agency, and says so far none have been deemed "fatally flawed."
A team of experts on government management and performance assesses the first year of the Obama administration.
Tags: In Depth Conversation , management , technology , best practices , cybersecurity , government 2.0 , Alan Balutis , Dave McClure , Martha Dorris , Robert Tobias , Donald Kettl , John Sindelar , Allan Burman , Stephen Benowitz , Fred Thompson , Gerry Gingrich
The Air Force's new cyber organization received the "ready" sign to move to initial operating capability.
Howard Schmidt is moving into his new job "at Mach Four with his hair on fire," according to one of today's panelists.
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
IDG says hackers can eavesdrop on GSM phone conversations
The former CIO of the intelligence agencies Dale Meyerrose joins us to talk about about information sharing and cybersecurity, and how dramatically the world has changed in 10 years.