Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
New group is developing performance measures that are based on outcomes. OMB has set a November deadline for a draft of the metrics that will be reviewed by government and industry. DHS says the governmentwide focus to improve cybersecurity is on standards, metrics and authentication.
Today marks the first day Cybersecurity Awareness Month, and the International Spy Museum is getting in on the action with a little craftiness. Friday, it unveils a new gallery dedicated to cybersecurity called "Weapons of Mass Disruption".
Coast Guard wants to set up separate network to use social media sites. CIO Council looking at cybersecurity implications of these tools.
The document focuses recommendations around five areas. Council says current policies should be enough to securely use social media.
Reps. Langevin and McCaul send letter to President Obama urging him to name a coordinator as soon as possible. Federal CIO and federal CTO say one could be named soon.
Tags: technology , management , Rep. Jim Langevin , Rep. Mike McCaul , President Barack Obama , Vivek Kundra , Aneesh Chopra , Christopher Painter , White House , House Cyber Caucus , Melissa Hathaway , Commission on Cybersecurity for the 41st President , cybersecurity