Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
The Senate is now considering one of several cybersecurity bills now making their way through the U.S. Congress. The principal co-author of one bill spoke to a software industry group holding a cybersecurity forum at the Newseum yesterday.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , BSA , Newseum , Jay Rockefeller , Olympia Snowe , 2010 Cybersecurity Forum , Senate Commerce Science and Transportation Committ , Gary Locke , Commerce , NIST , Department of Education , OPM
The upper chamber will review IMPROVE Act provisions through the Defense Authorization bill. The Senate also is considering other acquisition bills focusing on the workforce.
Tags: contracting , Peter Levine , Molly Wilkinson , Susan Collins , Joseph Lieberman , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Senate Armed Services Committee , DoD , Coalition for Government Procurement , McKenna, Long and Aldridge , Jim Schweiter , IMPROVE Act , Acquisition reform , acquisition workforce , Federal Acquisition Institute , cybersecurity
The Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, part of the Department of Energy, is developing digital ants -- yes, ants -- to help keep your agency's systems secure.
Major malware campaign abuses unfixed PDF flaw
Steve Shillingford, CEO of Solera Networks, explains more to host Tom Temin.
April 29, 2010
Microsoft re-releases botched Windows 2000 update
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Koobface is back, Air Force apologizes for 'Transformers 3' phishing scam
Learn all about it in today's cybersecurity update.
Legislation authorizes critical management functions and programs within S&T, including the Securing the Cities program and authorizing the National Urban Security Technology Laboratory (NUSTL). Rep. Yvette Clarke explains.