Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
Howard Schmidt is moving into his new job "at Mach Four with his hair on fire," according to one of today's panelists.
"Public Manager" collects follow-ups to last year's assessment of the state of management in the Federal government.
IDG says hackers can eavesdrop on GSM phone conversations
The former CIO of the intelligence agencies Dale Meyerrose joins us to talk about about information sharing and cybersecurity, and how dramatically the world has changed in 10 years.
Online criminals have taken advantage of the large social media following, exploiting users' willingness to respond to messages that are supposedly from people they know and trust.
Read more about that bill on the Hill.
The company is announcing the Cyber Security Research Consortium, in conjunction with three educational institutions.
Ponemon Institute study details why.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Ponemon Institute , Larry Poneman , management , pay and benefits , John Berry , OPM , National Security Council , CIO Council , CHCO Council , Partnership for Public Service , Cyber Workforce
The councils will focus on three main areas to develop competency framework. Agencies have until Jan. 15 to submit data about how they classify cyber positions. Interagency working group also will conduct a survey of cybersecurity workforce in the spring.