Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
Health Insurer Notifies More Than 409,000 Of Potential Breach
Learn why in today's cybersecurity update.
Officials with the Veterans Administration admit there's a well-documented need to better train its IT workers.
OMB shifts to real time cybersecurity monitoring, cyberdefenses put to the test during annual NSA exercise, FCC considers testing cybersecurity compliancy
New White House guidance calls for agencies to submit data feeds to OMB's Cyberscope tool. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra hopes the information will give agencies a better idea of vulnerabilities and threats to computer networks. Agencies may have to shift money away from traditional reports to upgrade systems to meet new FISMA requirements.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Vivek Kundra , Howard Schmidt , Tom Carper , OMB , State , VA , NASA , Justice , DHS , USDA , Treasury , DoD , Alan Paller , FISMA , Real time monitoring , Cyberscope
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Nominee says a cyber war in and of itself would not exist, but more likely would be a part of a larger military campaign.
Some countries are concerned about the buzz around Buzz. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.