Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
Officials with the Veterans Administration admit there's a well-documented need to better train its IT workers.
OMB shifts to real time cybersecurity monitoring, cyberdefenses put to the test during annual NSA exercise, FCC considers testing cybersecurity compliancy
New White House guidance calls for agencies to submit data feeds to OMB's Cyberscope tool. Federal CIO Vivek Kundra hopes the information will give agencies a better idea of vulnerabilities and threats to computer networks. Agencies may have to shift money away from traditional reports to upgrade systems to meet new FISMA requirements.
Tags: technology , cybersecurity , Vivek Kundra , Howard Schmidt , Tom Carper , OMB , State , VA , NASA , Justice , DHS , USDA , Treasury , DoD , Alan Paller , FISMA , Real time monitoring , Cyberscope
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Nominee says a cyber war in and of itself would not exist, but more likely would be a part of a larger military campaign.
Some countries are concerned about the buzz around Buzz. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Digital copiers pose security danger, 'kindergarten hacker' cracks teacher's password
Learn why in today's cybersecurity update.