Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
This week, the show features two speakers from the Management of Change conference, which took place in Philadelphia earlier this year.
The answer isn't so simple, finds a new report. Report author Jody Westby, Adjunct Distinguished Fellow at Carnegie Mellon CyLab explains.
Boeing to acquire cybersecurity company
Letter includes vision for future bill.
India, Japan step up cyber defense planning
This week, we bring you the Best of In Depth. Listen to a past conversation with former e-gov administrators Karen Evans and Mark Forman.
Be open and stay secure. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
GAO questions cloud computing security, DISA lease woes slow cybercommand
Twilight searches can find malware
Most mid- and small agencies missed the June 1 deadline to choose the Networx carrier to implement Managed Trusted IP Services. Some say part of the reason for the missed mandate is because GSA and DHS have approved only one MTIPS provider so far. OMB still wants agencies to have all traffic going through a TIC access point by Jan. 31.
Tags: technology , contracting , OMB , GSA , Mike Howell , Warren Suss , Diana Gowen , Suss Consulting , Qwest , AT&T , Verizon , Sprint , L3 , Networx , TIC , cybersecurity , MTIPS , telecommunications , Jason Miller