Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
All's fair in the US Cyber Challenge
Gen. Keith Alexander calls for the Cyber Command to have real time understanding of what's going on in their computer networks. He also calls for a common operational picture as a part of improving situational awareness. Alexander also says DoD is putting a lot of effort and focus on ensuring privacy and civil liberties laws and regulations are followed.
If the 2011 defense authorization bill passes the Senate the Defense Department will get an added boost to it's cybersecurity portfolio. Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
They're no longer battling your standard denial of service attacks.
Deputy Defense Secretary William Lynn's op-ed piece about U.S. Cyber Command.
Bill would require Defense to explore new cybersecurity buys and tools, First governmentwide cyber provider approved
AT&T receives an authority to operate its cybersecurity services under the Networx telecommunications contract. Agencies now can purchase these services to meet the Trusted Internet Connections requirements.
Tags: technology , contracting , OMB , GSA , DHS , FTC , EPA , Treasury , AT&T , Qwest , Sprint , Verizon , Jeff Mohan , Tom McMahon , Bill White , Networx , telecommunications , cybersecurity , TIC , MTIPS , Jason Miller
Learn more about the updated FISMA guidance in today's cybersecurity update.
House passes Defense Authorization Bill. Learn more in our cybersecurity update.
Facebook 'hilarious video' malware notsofunny, IBM Distributes Malware At Security Conference