Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
One cyber bill before Congress would create a cyber committee much like the Y2K Conversion committee to help deal with cybersecurity issues. John Koskinen, former chairman of the Council on Year 2000 Conversion, tells us how his committee was set up and why it was successful.
There's a new type of naval warrior. Commander of Navy Cyber Forces, Rear Admiral Tom Meek explains.
The putatively invading viruses have imaginative names: black in the white house, Olympic Torch, midget census workers kidnapped, etc.
The Veterans Affairs Department is facing a new challenge when it comes to cybersecurity: letting doctors access patient data outside the workplace. VA CIO Baker said a major policy change may be needed to ensure the agency is meeting the needs of its veterans and the doctors and nurses who serve them.
Congressman Gerry Connolly (D-VA) tells the DorobekINSIDER he has some concerns about the Pentagon's procurement changes.
A new investigation finds a managed services provider that specializes in offering a fee-based service sheds new light in to the growing commercialization of this criminal space.
Director Robert S. Mueller, III has named Shawn Henry as the executive assistant director (EAD) of the Criminal, Cyber, Response, and Services Branch (CCRSB). Mr. Henry will succeed Assistant Deputy Director T.J. Harrington. Mr. Henry most recently served as assistant director in charge of the FBI's Washington Field Office.
This week host Tom Temin talks with Ron Ross of NIST and Nicole Dean, deputy director of the National Cyber Security Division.
September 16, 2010
According to a recent GAO report, there's now proof that national security and non-national security IT systems can work together effectively.
SCMagazineUS.com reports that the malware author who uses the handle "iraq_resistance" is believed to be part of the cyber-jihad organization "Brigades of Tariq ibn Ziyad."