Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
Andy Purdy, former cyber security advisor in the White House and a man instrumental to setting up the Homeland Security Department's National Cyber Security Division, is our guest on this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
June 24, 2010
White House to give identity management a push
Cyber coordinator Schmidt says the administration will issue a draft national strategy for secure online transactions by Friday. The goal is to make identity management easy to use, secure and interoperable to conduct business with the government and the private sector. Schmidt says transactions are key to everything the White House wants to do.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Cybersecurity is fast becoming Washington's growth industry of choice.
Internet registrars accused of supporting online criminals, Australia considers cyberczar
But is it legal? Learn more in today's cybersecurity update.
Increasingly, all sorts of devices will be Internet-enabled, and they will be looking to connect and communicate -- and this could be a bit of a problem if they're not secure.
Cybersolution uses real-time intel feeds, Zeus is back with terrorism-themed spam