Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Cybersecurity
The big IT projects your agency is working on are getting broken into smaller pieces, and one expert thinks that's a good thing.
Learn more in today's Cybersecurity Update
The federal agency in charge of protecting other agencies from computer intruders was found riddled with hundreds of high-risk security holes on its own systems.
The National Cybersecurity Protection System is testing software and hardware from the Defense Department and industry to figure out how to expand the Einstein toolset. DHS reports that 13 of 19 major agencies already have installed Einstein 2. The department also is planning to hold an industry day for a classified cyber RFI.
Learn more in today's cybersecurity update
Spammers exploit second Facebook bug
September 22nd at 11 AM
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) is receiving significant attention within the information security community as individuals and organizations realize the importance of managing and protecting sensitive information. The impact of a data breach can be significant, resulting in lost productivity, failed audits, and negative press exposure.
This session will review the benefits of identity-aware Data Loss Prevention and how these integrated solutions can help reduce IT risk, automate key security processes and enhance overall compliance posture.
Also, is Defense cybersecurity spending asymmetrical?
CBP lax in controlling cybersecurity
learn more in today's cybersecurity update