Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Craig McKinley
A new gallery at the National Guard Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., opens Monday to commemorate the role of the National Guard since 9/11.
As the result of a successful effort to add the chairman of the National Guard Bureau to the membership of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Craig R. McKinley, the Guard's top officer, becomes the seventh member on the panel.
After a decade in which it has been built up to parity with the active Army and Air Force components, the National Guard should not be allowed to backslide to a point where it is no longer usable, the National Guard chief said Friday.
Twitter users can be found at the top of the U.S. Military's chain of command. Follow Air Force General Craig McKinley, chief of the National Guard Bureau at Chief-N-G-B. Navy Admiral Mike Mullen -- follow him at 'thejointstaff' - says he'll keep tweeting even as the Pentagon debates the future of social media. These military leaders see social networks as a way to dialogue with the civilians they serve.
The DoD website reports the National Guard Bureau is examining possible fraudulent bonuses.