Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Craig McKinley
If you like things that fly fast and zoom through space, the annual Air Force Association conference and exposition is the place to be. It's also the place to catch the technology and policy trends for the Air Force. Retired Gen. Craig McKinley is president of the Air Force Association. He joined Federal Drive host Tom Temin talk about this year's conference.
The Air Force Association brings together agency leadership, industry experts, academia and current event specialists from around the world to discuss the issues and challenges facing America and the aerospace community at the 2013 Air and Space Conference.
Tags: Air Force Association , Air and Space Conference , John Michel , Bernie Skoch , Mark Uberauga , Rob Marshall , Seven Summits Challenge team , Casey Anderson , Jason Payne , David Deptula , Brian Anderson , Doolittle Tokyo Raiders , Sydney Savion
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Tags: Federal Drive , Tom Temin , Jason Miller , Richard Breakiron , Seven Summits Challenge team , Mark Uberauga , Rob Marshall , Casey Anderson , Jason Payne , Brian Anderson , Doolittle Tokyo Raiders , John Michel , Lael Keiser , David Deptula , Bernie Skoch , Sydney Savion
A new gallery at the National Guard Memorial Museum in Washington, D.C., opens Monday to commemorate the role of the National Guard since 9/11.
As the result of a successful effort to add the chairman of the National Guard Bureau to the membership of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Gen. Craig R. McKinley, the Guard's top officer, becomes the seventh member on the panel.
After a decade in which it has been built up to parity with the active Army and Air Force components, the National Guard should not be allowed to backslide to a point where it is no longer usable, the National Guard chief said Friday.
Twitter users can be found at the top of the U.S. Military's chain of command. Follow Air Force General Craig McKinley, chief of the National Guard Bureau at Chief-N-G-B. Navy Admiral Mike Mullen -- follow him at 'thejointstaff' - says he'll keep tweeting even as the Pentagon debates the future of social media. These military leaders see social networks as a way to dialogue with the civilians they serve.
The DoD website reports the National Guard Bureau is examining possible fraudulent bonuses.