Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Craig Floyd
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd, and Jon Adler with the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association, will discuss the 2013 Preliminary end of the year fatality report.
January 10, 2014
Tags: workforce , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , Jon Adler , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association , 2013 preliminary end of the year fatality report , Fed Talk , Shaw Bransford & Roth
Craig Floyd, CEO of the National Law Enforcemetn Officers Memorial Fund, joins host Bill Bransford to talk about this year's National Police Week event.
May 10, 2013
Host Bill Bransford hosts a roundtable discussion of a recent report on law enforcement officer fatality rates.
January 11, 2013
Tags: workforce , FLEOA , Bill Bransford , Kristen Mahoney , James Burch , Office of Justice Programs , Department of Justice , Federal Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , law enforcement officer fatality rates , Fed Talk
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund chairman Craig Floyd and David Weisz from Motorola Solutions, join host Debra Roth to talk about 2012 National Police Week and the latest on the National Law Enforcement Museum.
May 4, 2012
Tags: workforce , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund , David Weisz , Motorola Solutions , National Police Week , National Law Enforcement Museum , Fed Talk
National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund Chairman and CEO Craig Floyd will talk about events celebrating the organization's 20th anniversary.