Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Courtney Thompson
OPM Director John Berry reminded federal employees of their benefits and other options in preparation for an unusual hurricane season.
A new site, called Wage Determination Online, is a permanent resource for researching information on service contracts and labor standards.
After Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.) questioned the Postal Service's decision to stop paying to FERS, attorney Bill Bransford said Issa may be concerned that USPS is setting a precedent for subsidizing other financially unstable agencies.
Stephen Shih of OPM tells Federal News Radio about the success of the new wiki site used for training and development of government managers and training professionals.
After losing the dreaded black berets, Army soldiers who work at the Pentagon face yet another uniform change. They will soon abandon the current combat uniform for more businesslike attire.
Sen. Mark Warner proposed a web-based system to Congress to improve the way federal expenses are reported by federal agencies. It's the Senate version of a bill proposed last week in the House by Rep. Darrell Issa.
Tags: Mark Warner , Congress , Senate , management , financial management , transparency , oversight , Committee on Oversight and Government Reform , Digital Accountability and Transparency Act , Federal Accountability and Spending Transparency ,
Paul Rowson of WorldatWork recommended federal agencies make sure their HR staffs have training so they can hire the right people for the mission.
DoD is making progress in changing how it hires civilian employees. The Pentagon said the new process has been beneficial to the applicants as well as the hiring teams. Pat Tamburrino is the deputy assistant secretary of defense for civilian personnel policy
The first presidential emergency alert testing will take place to ensure notifications systems are operating to keep Americans informed during emergencies.
An in-depth analysis report by a Senate committee exposes inadequacies in spending on counternarcotics contracts in Latin America, which may affect future expansion to Afghanistan.
Tags: contracting , industry , Claire McCaskill , DoD , State , DynCorp , Lockheed Martin , Raytheon , ITT , ARINC , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , contract oversight , contract management ,