Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Corey Stewart
The Chairman of the Prince William County Board of Supervisors is furious with the federal government after learning that Carlos Montano - the man responsible for a car accident that killed one nun and injured two others Sunday morning - was an illegal immigrant in the early stages of being deported.
It's about 275 miles from Ground Zero to Prince William County, but that's how far two massive pieces of World Trade Center steel will travel for a local memorial to those who lost their lives Sept. 11, 2001.
More than 130 "criminal aliens" are behind bars after a three-day round up across Northern Virginia, but the arrests by Immigration and Customs Enforcement with help from local police and the U.S. Marshal Service have not stopped the criticism of immigration enforcement or policy.
A decision by one local politician to seek re-election to his current job has surprised many and may affect a race for the U.S. Senate.
Prince William County Board Chairman Corey Stewart says the suit comes after the Department of Homeland Security turned down the county's request for records related to an illegal immigrant charged with murdering a nun.
A conservative watchdog group has filed a lawsuit against the federal government seeking information about an illegal alien accused of killing a nun while driving drunk.
Tags: Carlos Martinelly-Montano , Sister Denise Mosier , Denise Mosier , Department of Homeland Security , deportation , illegal alien , drunken driving , Judicial Watch , Hank Silverberg , Gary Emerling
Although no one has announced their candidacy yet, western Prince William Del. Bob Marshall (R-13th), former Gov. George Allen and Prince William County Board of Supervisors Chairman Corey Stewart are positioning themselves for a run.
Local governments are bracing for what some say will be a dramatic increase in costs stemming from the federal health care bill.
A new study finds Prince William County's immigration policy has cut the number of illegal immigrants. And the authors say the rates of some crime have fallen since the policy was implemented.
The new, tougher policy from the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency comes after the death of a Catholic nun, allegedly at the hands of an illegal immigrant with previous drunken driving arrests.
Tags: ICE , immigration , Paul Ebert , Bristow , Carlos A. Martinelly Montano , Carlos Montano , Denise Mosier , Jeanette M. Mosier , Brian P. Hale , Neal Augenstein , Prince William County Board of Supervisors ,