Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Contracting
Complaint filed accusing EMC Corp. of failing to disclose its commercial pricing practices during negotiation of its GSA contracts and of providing improper payments
GSA looking at Web 2.0, green IT to help agencies, improve services
In a notice on FedBizOpps.gov, GSA says as of now the contract will include two levels with four functional areas in each level.
New offices created by the stimulus package are being challenged.
The White House, with the help of the General Services Administration, launched the site this morning. Sources say the site is using similar technology behind the USAspending.gov site to track federal contracts and grants.
The Coast Guard buys a lot of equipment and supplies, but how should all that work get done? To answer that question, the Coast Guard came up with a set of acquisition priorities.
The Officer of Personnel Management terminated its $290 million, 10-year contract with Hewitt Associates to develop the recalculation engine for OPM's "RetireEZ" program. Now, the two sides have settled their dispute.