Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Contracting
Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced, Northrop takes home the Hoyt Vandenberg Award
Buyers in the Defense Department who bundle small contracts into larger ones will have to post their actions on the Web. Bundling is the subject of a new interim rule. Roger Waldron, Counsel at the law firm Mayer Brown, explains.
Steve Kempf talks with DorobekInsider about what he hopes to accomplish as head of GSA's FAS.
Larry Allen of the Coalition for Government Procurement tells us more.
The State Department's plan to use private contractors in Iraq after after the troops withdraw next year is ‘not adequate,' according to a report issued Monday.
This week, host Larry Allen talks with Bill Gormley, President & CEO of the Washington Management Group.
July 13, 2010
Learn more about their conference.
HP receives deal that could be for up to five years and worth up to $3 billion. Navy continues to develop follow-on contract, NGEN.
Several U.S. firms have not paid Afghan subcontractors for work those employees did in Afghanistan
OMB issues a fact sheet detailing successes across the government. Agencies are using fewer risky contracts and achieving more competition. One expert, however, wonders if the insourcing initiative is part of the reason for the changes.
Tags: contracting , Dan Gordon , Chuck Gherardini , John Bashista , OMB , OFPP , EPA , NNSA , Interior , DoD , DHS , Robert Burton , Venable , competition , sole source contracting , contracting reforms , acquisition workforce , insourcing , Jason Miller