Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Consumer Reports
Thinking about buying a hybrid to save on gas? Better get the facts first.
Though the WTOP listening area is getting snow and ice worthy of the record books this winter season, you may not need the very best, top-of-the-line snow blower to clear it all.
Whether they're watching the Falcons play the Packers or the Ravens versus the Steelers on Saturday, or the Seahawks take on the Bears or the Jets/Patriots matchup on Sunday, all will be thinking about wings.
Consumer Reports is out with its ShopSmart's loser list - and a number of products, even those from reputable companies, don't stand up to shoppers' scrutiny.
Coupons and discount cards are an obvious way to pay less than full price at the grocery store. But those aren't the only way.
If you're trying to save money at the grocery store, you might want to pay more attention to size. From toilet paper to tuna fish, package quantities are getting smaller, but you are not necessarily paying any less.
Here's the brief on briefs. Woman say they feel more confident wearing undies that don't creep up on them.
Unless you're looking to watch 'Avatar' on loop, there isn't much reason to purchase a 3D TV this year.
Do you get big savings from mail-in rebates? You may be going against the grain.
What's your shopping plan? When will you start shopping, or have you already? How long will it take you? Will you spend more than last year?