Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Consumer Reports
It's known as "summer slamming," and you may be targeted.
For some, summer fun includes throwing shrimp on the barbie. WTOP's Kristi King and Consumer Reports give you advice on choosing a quality grill.
WTOP's Kristi King gives you the rundown on winners and losers seen on TV.
When you're renting a car, watch out for add-ons that drive up the price without providing real value.
Is it a good idea to fix that household appliance, or should you toss it in the trash heap?
Do you have multiple passwords, one for each of the various websites you use?
If there's a new mattress in your future, here's some information that may help in your shopping.
Jon Linkov, autos managing editor for Consumer Reports
That 5-hour energy drink you see at gas stations and convenience stores - does it work? Sure, if you like caffeine.
Jeff Bartlett, deputy online automotive editor for Consumer Reports