Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Consumer Reports
It's known as "summer slamming," and you may be targeted.
For some, summer fun includes throwing shrimp on the barbie. WTOP's Kristi King and Consumer Reports give you advice on choosing a quality grill.
WTOP's Kristi King gives you the rundown on winners and losers seen on TV.
When you're renting a car, watch out for add-ons that drive up the price without providing real value.
Is it a good idea to fix that household appliance, or should you toss it in the trash heap?
Do you have multiple passwords, one for each of the various websites you use?
If there's a new mattress in your future, here's some information that may help in your shopping.
Jon Linkov, autos managing editor for Consumer Reports
That 5-hour energy drink you see at gas stations and convenience stores - does it work? Sure, if you like caffeine.
Jeff Bartlett, deputy online automotive editor for Consumer Reports