Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Consumer Reports
It's known as "summer slamming," and you may be targeted.
For some, summer fun includes throwing shrimp on the barbie. WTOP's Kristi King and Consumer Reports give you advice on choosing a quality grill.
WTOP's Kristi King gives you the rundown on winners and losers seen on TV.
When you're renting a car, watch out for add-ons that drive up the price without providing real value.
Is it a good idea to fix that household appliance, or should you toss it in the trash heap?
Do you have multiple passwords, one for each of the various websites you use?
If there's a new mattress in your future, here's some information that may help in your shopping.
Jon Linkov, autos managing editor for Consumer Reports
That 5-hour energy drink you see at gas stations and convenience stores - does it work? Sure, if you like caffeine.
Jeff Bartlett, deputy online automotive editor for Consumer Reports