Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Consumer Product Safety Commission
Brian Friel of Bloomberg Government and Sterling Beard of The Hill newspaper talk about the new bill to delay sequestration and extend tax cuts. Alicia Cackley of the the Government Accountability Office discusses a new report on the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Cary Russell of the GAO outlines the logistical challenges of withdrawing from Afghanistan.
Tags: Brian Friel , Bloomberg Government , Sterling Beard , The Hill , Alicia Cackley , GAO , Cary Russell , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive , sequestration , budget
Several departments are seeing the benefits from governmentwide collaboration. The interagency National Intellectual Property Coordination Center used its relationships to get the word out more quickly about counterfeit air bags that potentially could explode on impact. HR University absorbed millions of dollars in performance management training courses from an agency who on the CHCO Council.
Tags: management , collaboration , DHS , VA , HUD , CHCO Council , Kathryn Medina , Lisa Danzig , Lev Kubiak , Dennis Blasius , National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center , Jason Miller , HR University , veteran homelessness
The debate over the size and scope of the government is heating up in Congress. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, said this debate is playing out in small ways throughout the entire government.
Decorating your home this time of year can be a fun way to celebrate the holidays, but it can also turn deadly.