Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Consumer Product Safety Commission
Brian Friel of Bloomberg Government and Sterling Beard of The Hill newspaper talk about the new bill to delay sequestration and extend tax cuts. Alicia Cackley of the the Government Accountability Office discusses a new report on the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Cary Russell of the GAO outlines the logistical challenges of withdrawing from Afghanistan.
Tags: Brian Friel , Bloomberg Government , Sterling Beard , The Hill , Alicia Cackley , GAO , Cary Russell , DoD , DoD Report , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , Federal Drive , sequestration , budget
Several departments are seeing the benefits from governmentwide collaboration. The interagency National Intellectual Property Coordination Center used its relationships to get the word out more quickly about counterfeit air bags that potentially could explode on impact. HR University absorbed millions of dollars in performance management training courses from an agency who on the CHCO Council.
Tags: management , collaboration , DHS , VA , HUD , CHCO Council , Kathryn Medina , Lisa Danzig , Lev Kubiak , Dennis Blasius , National Intellectual Property Rights Coordination Center , Jason Miller , HR University , veteran homelessness
The debate over the size and scope of the government is heating up in Congress. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, said this debate is playing out in small ways throughout the entire government.
Decorating your home this time of year can be a fun way to celebrate the holidays, but it can also turn deadly.