Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Connectivity
What will your agency's communications networks look like in five years? Now is the time to decide. In the coming months, federal agencies will be making the move from FTS2001 to the Networx Program. Will your agency transition to Networx with a like-for-like approach…or will it seize the opportunity and transform its networks to 21st century capabilities? Hughes offers agencies a cost-effective migration path to the future network today-- with resilient, path-diverse satellite solutions that are critical for emergency preparedness and COOP planning; ensuring broadband connectivity everywhere, even in remote locations; enabling secure, managed networks; and much more.
A new project will outfit CBP border agents, check point officers and agency aircraft with secure voice and data communications connectivity along 1,200 miles of continuous U.S. border and more than 20,000 square miles of operating area. Details from Motorola's Mark McNulty.