Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Connecticut Avenue
Drivers in Northwest have just recovered from the Ohio Drive construction that congested roads around the Lincoln Memorial, and now they have to contend with another jam on a commuter artery just a few miles to the north.
Tags: Calvert Street , Cathedral Avenue , Shoreham Drive , Rock Creek Parkway , Ohio Drive , road close , road closures , Road construction , road maintenance , road work , Adam Tuss , Paul D. Shinkman
A D.C. Department of Transportation road crew did not accurately judge the depth of where they were jackhammering on Connecticut Avenue when a chunk of concrete fell through the ceiling of the Farragut North Metro station Wednesday afternoon.
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
Some new red light cameras along busy commuter routes in D.C. are about to start sending out fines.
The D.C. Department of Transportation will be inspecting a number of bridges in the District over the next two weeks.