Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Connecticut Avenue
Drivers in Northwest have just recovered from the Ohio Drive construction that congested roads around the Lincoln Memorial, and now they have to contend with another jam on a commuter artery just a few miles to the north.
Tags: Calvert Street , Cathedral Avenue , Shoreham Drive , Rock Creek Parkway , Ohio Drive , road close , road closures , Road construction , road maintenance , road work , Adam Tuss , Paul D. Shinkman
A D.C. Department of Transportation road crew did not accurately judge the depth of where they were jackhammering on Connecticut Avenue when a chunk of concrete fell through the ceiling of the Farragut North Metro station Wednesday afternoon.
The station was closed Wednesday after a large piece of debris fell into the station.
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
Some new red light cameras along busy commuter routes in D.C. are about to start sending out fines.
The D.C. Department of Transportation will be inspecting a number of bridges in the District over the next two weeks.