Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congressional Spotlight
Chairman Edolphus "Ed" Towns (D-NY) is requesting detailed information from the Justice Department and DHS after the release of a Justice Department Inspector General report in 2009 that outlined major lapses at the United States National Central Bureau.
It's being called a potential traffic catastrophe. Thousands of federal workers, and their cars, are being shifted to already crowded roads in Northern Virginia as part of BRAC. Now, there are efforts to stop it.
Rep. Hal Rogers (R-Ky.) explains why he thinks cutting funding to certain cybersecurity programs might not be such a good idea.
GAO officials told a House Homeland Security Committee on Wednesday that FPS has repeatedly failed to manage its contract workforce and should consider other approaches to protecting federal buildings. Rep. Bennie Thompson joins us with details.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D-Va.) explains his amendment to the Telework Improvements Act of 2009.
Senator Chuck Grassley is asking the Secretary of Transportation to for an accounting of the administrative costs for the $3 billion "Cash for Clunkers" program set up on a temporary basis last year to help consumers buy new, more fuel efficient cars.
Two new bills involving acquisition workers were just introduced yesterday and we told you about then first right here on Federal News Radio. Today, we'll talk to one of the sponsors of both bills, Utah Sen. Bill Bennett.
Rep. Gerry Connolly (D.-Va.) is hosting a federal health plan open season workshop this coming Monday.
Open Season can be tough to navigate for some federal employees. Maryland Democratic Congressman Chris Van Hollen is trying to help federal workers understand their choices.
The Initiative underscores to federal agencies the importance of recruiting and training veterans, aims to increase the employment of veterans within the Executive Branch, and helps recently hired veterans adjust to service in a civilian capacity.