Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congressional Spotlight
Congress remains serious about federal hiring reform, and about telework. Senator George Voinovich weighs in with the legislative outlook.
Reforming the federal hiring process will take more than just the Executive branch. Congress will have to do its part as well. For what's ahead, we ask Rep. Gerry Connolly.
Republican Congressman Hal Rogers of Kentucky is in line to be the next head of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. David Silverberg of HS Today tells us why he thinks this is a bad idea.
Ian Swanson, a staff writer for The Hill, spoke to Federal News Radio about the intensifying debate between Capitol Hill and the president.
More congressional oversight is coming for one defense contractor in particular. Learn more in today's DoD report.
The tragic shooting in Arizona has affected the happenings on the hill, from canceled votes to security discussions. We hear from the Hill newspaper about the latest going on at the Capitol.
Are changes coming to the federal protective service? We'll hear from Mississippi representative Bennie Thompson who says that change MUST happen, and soon.
Off the Shelf host Roger Waldron speaks with Ray Bjorklund, Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer at FedSources, about current agency budget issues.
January 4, 2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)