Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congressional Spotlight
Rep. Gerry Connolly weighs in on the USPS's debt woes
Congress remains serious about federal hiring reform, and about telework. Senator George Voinovich weighs in with the legislative outlook.
Reforming the federal hiring process will take more than just the Executive branch. Congress will have to do its part as well. For what's ahead, we ask Rep. Gerry Connolly.
Republican Congressman Hal Rogers of Kentucky is in line to be the next head of the powerful House Appropriations Committee. David Silverberg of HS Today tells us why he thinks this is a bad idea.
Ian Swanson, a staff writer for The Hill, spoke to Federal News Radio about the intensifying debate between Capitol Hill and the president.
More congressional oversight is coming for one defense contractor in particular. Learn more in today's DoD report.
The tragic shooting in Arizona has affected the happenings on the hill, from canceled votes to security discussions. We hear from the Hill newspaper about the latest going on at the Capitol.
Are changes coming to the federal protective service? We'll hear from Mississippi representative Bennie Thompson who says that change MUST happen, and soon.
Off the Shelf host Roger Waldron speaks with Ray Bjorklund, Senior Vice President and Chief Knowledge Officer at FedSources, about current agency budget issues.
January 4, 2011 (Encore presentation April 26, 2011)