Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
In reflecting on lessons learned, what was perhaps the most striking observation was the commonality of the responses from our allies, who came from varied nationalities, ranks, specialties, and experiences, says Peter Singer with Brookings.
Treading carefully is expected slow down the budget process on the Hill even further. Details from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
Chairman Edolphus "Ed" Towns (D-NY) is requesting detailed information from the Justice Department and DHS after the release of a Justice Department Inspector General report in 2009 that outlined major lapses at the United States National Central Bureau.
Don't Ask, Don't Tell and Joint Strike Fighter issues are only the beginnings of the hurdles for the bill. Jodi Schneider, Senior Editor at American Banker, explains.
The Senate approves a bill designed to expand telework in the federal government. The Telework Enhancement Act would create an assumption in agencies that employees are eligible to telework. We get an update from American Banker's Jodi Schneider.
Director of Acquisition and Sourcing Management shares ideas to implement OMB insourcing guidelines.
The Senate on Monday began consideration of a $59 billion war supplemental spending package.
The White House says President Obama would use a new power to try to weed out earmarks such as water and sewer grants and road projects not requested by the administration.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
If President Obama has his way, Congress will give him and his successors the authority to offer his own package of specific cuts to spending bills.