Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
Democratic insiders question if anything more than a stopgap spending measure and temporary extension of Bush-era tax cuts can pass. The Hill's Molly Hooper brings us the latest.
Darrell Issa (R-CA), chairman-in-waiting for the House Oversight Committee, said he will expand oversight of government.
Washington Post's Tom Fox tells managers how to manage feds amidst talks of pay cuts, hiring freezes and furloughs.
Homeland Security Today Editor David Silverberg told the DorobekINSIDER that the greater GOP presence in the House and Senate means shifts in spending priorities and new turf battles related to Homeland Security issues.
Many signs point to the likelihood that Congress is going to tighten the federal government's belt starting, of course, with your belt. So how is it going to play out, and will federal workers play? Mike Causey thinks you may have the answers.
Politico, GovExec and Washington Post report on the divided Congress and the possibility of gridlock.
Tags: Politico , GovExec , Tom Shoop , Washington Post , Darrell Issa , Barack Obama , Bill Clinton , elections , pay and benefits , Gerry Connolly , Must Reads , Republicans , Democrats , Dorobek Insider
The leadership of several key defense committees will change hands as a result of the 2010 midterm elections. The transfer of power is expected to reshape defense oversight in the House.
Tags: DoD Report , Congressional Spotlight , 2010 Election , Buck McKeon , House Armed Services Committee , Ike Skelton , DoD , David Petraeus , Afghanistan , Don't Ask, Don't Tell , GITMO , Dorobek Insider
The shifts on Capitol Hill will have ripple effects throughout government - and cybersecurity issues are no exception.
Susan Crabtree, senior editor at The Hill, joins Tom Temin and Amy Morris on the Federal Drive to discuss how the changing faces on several congressional committees could impact your agency.