Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
POPVOX is a new online tool that sorts through all the feedback that goes to Congress.
Congress is trying to extend the current CR for another two weeks.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly discusses the likely passage of the President's proposed two-year federal pay freeze.
Stan Collender, director of federal budget policy for Qorvis Communications, explained what the options are for the pay freeze proposal in Congress.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Under all the good telework is expected to bring to government, there are some limitations built into the new law.
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.