Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
Redundancy, the budget, and your pay are all connected. And they all need to be viewed in the long term, Rep. Darrell Issa told Federal News Radio.
A Senate Democrat blasted the Obama administration for holding up passage of cybersecurity legislation that has been subjected to a more than year-long interagency review process.
House Republicans feel they need two stopgap spending bills for the budget standoff with Democrats. The Hill's Alexander Bolton explains it for us.
Heather Higginbottom, President Obama's nominee to be deputy director of the Office of Management and Budget, likely will have her nomination sent to the full Senate by next week.
Russell Berman, congressional reporter with The Hill, explains the current state of the budget battle on Capitol Hill.
David Silverberg, editor of Homeland Security Today, describes how the Obama administration is reaching out to Islamic leaders in the United States as hearings on homegrown terrorism are scheduled.
A House subcommittee will hold a hearing next week to examine federal pay and propose solutions for government efficiency.
Stuart Bowen told Congress the State Department is far from ready to take over the occupation of the country from the US military. We talk to him about that conclusion.
Congressman Mike Turner outlined his priorities as Chairman of the House Armed Services Strategic Forces Subcommittee. He joins us to talk about them.