Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
Politico's Jake Sherman brings us analysis.
His "misstatements" to the Senate Homeland Security Committee and Senator Jim Demint's opposition to collective bargaining for TSA screeners have Southers's nomination on hold.
How many contractors work for the Department of Homeland Security? It depends how the answer is calculated.
A Senate subcommittee wants to know how much management progress DHS is making, while one Senator places a hold on the Undersecretary for Management nominee.
Karen still prepares her "briefing book" of events and other government items of interest, and shares it with me when she comes to the studio (old habits are hard to break).
Two veteran lawmakers forecast the year ahead on Capitol Hill.
Rep. Frank Wolf calls for the creation of a "Team B" made up of experts who could provide the president with fresh perspectives on dealing with the intelligence system.
The GAO reports DHS has not effectively managed key aspects of SBInet testing.