Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Rep. Stephen Lynch (D-Mass.) wants to let feds who are leaving federal service continue to be able to contribute to their TSP accounts. Tom Trabucco is with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investments Board and brings us more info on this and other issues discussed at the monthly Board meeting.
What is Congress doing? There's an app for that.
The top three Federal news stories from Ed Meagher and Tom Davis.
He also outlines hiring and retention reforms, wellness programs, and other initiatives.
The agency is drawing attention because of its history of problems with financial accountability, and a heavier work load because of recent earthquakes.
Your agency's data center is getting cheaper to run. GTSI CEO Scott Friedlander tells me why he thinks it's happening.
Workforce reforms, SBINet two issues Senate Homeland Security Committee wanted her to talk about.
Stopping the high cost of prescription drugs some federal workers pay in the Federal Employee Health Benefit Program another goal of new legislation.