Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
Susan Irving, GAO's director for federal budget analysis, has details of the report on the government's fast-approaching debt limit.
The current USDA Undersecretary is the White House choice to take over as head of the development agency.
House GOP are outlining a 2012 budget that aims to cut spending to less than 2008 levels.
Lynn also says, about the QDR, "People look for any sign of decision, like smoke from the Vatican chimney."
The Senate Homeland Security Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Disaster Recovery used recovery case management as an example of the problems and advantages of interagency collaboration.
When agencies get money through appropriations, the next step is to push it to the programs and projects that need it. But the VA may be having some problems doing so.
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano starts on transportation security, ends up on cybersecurity
Congressional hearings usually stay close to the original topic. Sometimes, though, the wishes of the members of Congress can lead a hearing places one wouldn't expect.