Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly discusses the likely passage of the President's proposed two-year federal pay freeze.
Stan Collender, director of federal budget policy for Qorvis Communications, explained what the options are for the pay freeze proposal in Congress.
The Center for Defense Information's Winslow Wheeler compares how the deficit reduction plans handle defense spending and financial management reform.
Congress has one week left before the Lame Duck session is set to end. Molly Hooper, a congressional reporter with The Hill brings us the latest.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Under all the good telework is expected to bring to government, there are some limitations built into the new law.
The House passes the Telework Enhancement Act.
A 3 percent withholding requirement for contractors was passed in 2005 and is set to take effect Jan. 1 2012, and government agencies are already preparing for its implementation. We learn more from Phil Bond with TechAmerica.
Politico reports on the various proposals coming from both sides of the aisles. None seem to stand out as favorable among lawmakers. The only thing Democrats and Republicans do agree on is that the budget decisions will be tough.
CNN's Brian Todd brings the DorobekINSIDER insights in the congressional pork-barrel fight.