Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
A bill passed by the U.S. Senate requires the Army to report whether graves at Arlington National Cemetery are correctly marked and come up with a plan to fix any errors that are found.
Politico's Rich Cohen gives details about the stopgap spending bill passed by Congress.
The Washington Post reports that the Pentagon is worried that Congress won't repeal the ban on gays openly serving in the military.
The Senate has sent a stopgap spending bill to President Barack Obama that's needed to prevent a government shutdown. Negotiators in the lame-duck Congress now have two more weeks to try to pass a bill funding the government through September 30. Chuck Marr, with the Center for Budget and Policy Priorities, explains what's next.
Is it the little-engine-that-could, or a zombie that can't be killed? The controversial alternative engine for the F-35 fighter jet is back in the news.
POPVOX is a new online tool that sorts through all the feedback that goes to Congress.
Congress is trying to extend the current CR for another two weeks.
Congress is working to make decisions on three huge issues that affect federal employees: the proposed pay freeze, workforce reductions, and agency funding. The Hill's Ian Swanson runs it down for us.
Virginia Congressman Gerry Connolly discusses the likely passage of the President's proposed two-year federal pay freeze.
Stan Collender, director of federal budget policy for Qorvis Communications, explained what the options are for the pay freeze proposal in Congress.