Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
A House Homeland Security subcommittee wants details on DHS travel and conference spending.
Erroll Southers tells Federal News Radio why he withdrew himself as nominee to be TSA Administrator, citing personal and partisan attacks.
Maryland has announced plans to be "front and center" among states when it comes to developing the tools of cybersecurity.
November's Open Government Directive from OMB means things will have to change at the National Archives.
Former OPM director Linda Springer gives her take on what the most important story of the past decade was.
Politico's Jake Sherman brings us analysis.
His "misstatements" to the Senate Homeland Security Committee and Senator Jim Demint's opposition to collective bargaining for TSA screeners have Southers's nomination on hold.
How many contractors work for the Department of Homeland Security? It depends how the answer is calculated.
A Senate subcommittee wants to know how much management progress DHS is making, while one Senator places a hold on the Undersecretary for Management nominee.
Karen still prepares her "briefing book" of events and other government items of interest, and shares it with me when she comes to the studio (old habits are hard to break).