Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
The contracting commission estimated that since 2002, the U.S. has committed nearly $31 billion to training, equipping, and supporting the Afghan security forces.
A review was started after a junior staffer took home sensitive computer files that named members of Congress the panel was investigating.
Rep. Gerald E. "Gerry" Connolly wants half of the unspent or repaid bank bailout money to be used for deficit reduction.
The One America, Many Voices Act, also known as the Bilingual Pay Bill, provides a 5% incentive to the base pay of Federal employees whose position requires the use of bi- or multi-lingual skills, but who currently receive the same pay as workers in the same job without the same skill requirement. Rep. Honda explains the thinking behind the bill.
Tighter security coming to .org, VeriSign to spend more than $300M on tech upgrades
Buffeted by ethics inquiries, veteran New York Rep. Charles B. Rangel stepped down Wednesday as chairman of the House's powerful tax-writing committee, delivering a fresh political jolt to a Democratic Party already facing angry voters.
Being called to the testify on the Hill can be terrifying. We talk with a pro about how to make the process easier.
Two major snowstorms hit Washington, burying legislative action on Capitol Hill.
President Barack Obama lauded the Senate for passing new "pay-as-you-go" budget rules, a measure he has pushed for to help address runaway government spending.
With the passing of Rep. John Murtha Monday of complications from gall bladder surgery, how will the subcommittee he chaired, as well as the Air Force tanker deal, proceed?