Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
Susan Irving, GAO's director for federal budget analysis, has details of the report on the government's fast-approaching debt limit.
The current USDA Undersecretary is the White House choice to take over as head of the development agency.
House GOP are outlining a 2012 budget that aims to cut spending to less than 2008 levels.
Lynn also says, about the QDR, "People look for any sign of decision, like smoke from the Vatican chimney."
The Senate Homeland Security Ad Hoc Subcommittee on Disaster Recovery used recovery case management as an example of the problems and advantages of interagency collaboration.
When agencies get money through appropriations, the next step is to push it to the programs and projects that need it. But the VA may be having some problems doing so.