Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
The top three Federal news stories from Ed Meagher and Tom Davis.
He also outlines hiring and retention reforms, wellness programs, and other initiatives.
The agency is drawing attention because of its history of problems with financial accountability, and a heavier work load because of recent earthquakes.
Your agency's data center is getting cheaper to run. GTSI CEO Scott Friedlander tells me why he thinks it's happening.
Workforce reforms, SBINet two issues Senate Homeland Security Committee wanted her to talk about.
Stopping the high cost of prescription drugs some federal workers pay in the Federal Employee Health Benefit Program another goal of new legislation.
House Veterans Affairs Committee reviews reports that say VA can't confirm it's getting what it's paying for in pilot program.
Mention any of the top IT projects agencies are working on - government 2.0, cloud computing, and others - and government IT pros will talk about security.
One nugget of good news his company sees in the FY 2011 budget request is a new emphasis on agile development.
Every four years, the Department of Defense takes a look at where we are and where we're going. The result is the Quadrennial Defense Review.