Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
NASA Administrator Charles Bolden talks about his agency's fiscal health and top priorities, which extends from low-earth orbit to Mars and beyond.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said he will move a $1 trillion omnibus spending bill to avoid another continuing resolution.
With the failure of the supercommittee — tasked with cutting $1.2 trillion from the federal deficit — to strike a deal, Congress is back to square one, said David Hawkings, editor of the CQ Roll Call Daily Briefing in an interview on In Depth with Francis Rose.
The warning comes a week after the failed negotiations by the deficit reduction supercommittee. Without a deal, automatic across-the-board cuts of $1.2 trillion are set to begin in January 2013.
The point man for carrying out President Barack Obama's health care law will be stepping down after Republicans succeeded in blocking his confirmation by the Senate, the White House announced Wednesday.
President Obama has requested $166.5 million to fight computer crime over the next year, and Congress has approved every penny.
Todd Harrison, a senior fellow at the Center for Strategic and Budgetary Assessments, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how sequestration will affect defense managers and contractors. He said the threat of automatic, across-the-board cuts from sequestration will hang over DoD for the next year.
Bernie Becker, a staff writer for The Hill newspaper, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss the myriad budget uncertainties facing Congress and federal agencies.