Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Congress
The Senate passed the megabus spending bill by a vote of 67-32 Saturday.
Senate leaves town without confirming nomination of 26th public printer. Boarman is unclear why his nomination has stalled.
Federal employees were safe from another year of a pay freeze and changes to their annuity formula in the two-month payroll tax cut bill passed by the Senate this weekend. But now House Republican leaders are shunning the bipartisan bill, wanting to write their own version.
Did it ever occur to you that the well known "Mess In Washington" may partially be your fault. As in, who represents you in the House and Senate, and how did they get here, Senior Correspondent Mike ponders.
Federal employees have dodged a bullet...for now. Congress will not freeze federal pay or change the annuity formula to pay for the two-month extension of the payroll tax cut.
President Barack Obama has signed a 24-hour stopgap spending measure to keep the government operating as he awaits Senate action on a $1 trillion spending bill.
Before this weekend, Congress has three major to-do items on its agenda: the $1 trillion spending bill, the defense authorization bill and the payroll tax cut extension.