Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Commerce Department
On this week's Capital Impact show, Bloomberg Government analysts will examine the impact of a potential U.S trade partnership with the European Union.
May 30, 2013
Tags: acquisition , international trade , foreign trade , State of the Union , Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership , European Union , Ken Monahan , Allen Scott , Capital Impact , Bloomberg Government
Employees at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration will be furloughed four days starting in July, acting Administrator Kathryn Sullivan wrote in an email to staff Monday.
The Commerce Department issued a request-for-information asking for input from vendors around 11 cyber capabilities.
The Environmental Protection Agency partnered with the Commerce Department and National Archives to launch a new online portal aimed at streamlining the Freedom of Information Act request process for both the public and federal agencies.
The federal government is opening regional patent offices in Silicon Valley and three other areas as part of efforts to reduce a backlog and hire experts not willing to move to the Washington area.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology has asked for comments about its proposed revisions to the Digital Signatures Standard.
David Hinson, national director of the Minority Business Development Agency, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about the benefits his agency has seen by restructuring its nationwide organization.
President Barack Obama has officially asked lawmakers for the authority to consolidate and reorganize federal agencies as part of a first-step in merging several agencies related to business and trade. If Congress approves the legislation, Obama has said his first step would be to merge several business- and trade-related agencies into a single Cabinet-level department.