Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Commerce Department
Employees at the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration will be furloughed four days starting in July, acting Administrator Kathryn Sullivan wrote in an email to staff Monday.
The Commerce Department issued a request-for-information asking for input from vendors around 11 cyber capabilities.
The Environmental Protection Agency partnered with the Commerce Department and National Archives to launch a new online portal aimed at streamlining the Freedom of Information Act request process for both the public and federal agencies.
The federal government is opening regional patent offices in Silicon Valley and three other areas as part of efforts to reduce a backlog and hire experts not willing to move to the Washington area.
The National Institute of Standards and Technology has asked for comments about its proposed revisions to the Digital Signatures Standard.
David Hinson, national director of the Minority Business Development Agency, spoke to The Federal Drive with Tom Temin about the benefits his agency has seen by restructuring its nationwide organization.
President Barack Obama has officially asked lawmakers for the authority to consolidate and reorganize federal agencies as part of a first-step in merging several agencies related to business and trade. If Congress approves the legislation, Obama has said his first step would be to merge several business- and trade-related agencies into a single Cabinet-level department.