Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Commerce
Despite the federal government closing its offices to the public on Monday and Tuesday, the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office was still able to average 70 percent productivity, thanks to its telework policy.
John Powers is a principal at Deloitte Consulting LLP. He spoke to Federal News Radio as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
The department is trying to figure out the best way to manage the cards of contract employees after they leave the department. Every agency using a managed service provider for secure identity card issuance faces a similar challenge. Commerce also is working on integrating physical and logical access systems.
Prosecutors declined Tuesday to file criminal charges against former U.S. Commerce Secretary John Bryson, saying a seizure caused a bizarre series of traffic collisions that led to his resignation.
John Bryson is resigning as the secretary of the Commerce Department nearly two weeks after suffering a seizure that allegedly led to two traffic collisions.
Commerce Secretary John Bryson is taking a medical leave of absence from the Obama Administration following a seizure over the weekendm, according to a memo issued Monday night.
A sheriff's deputy in southern California says as far as he knows, U.S. Commerce Secretary John Bryson is still hospitalized in the Los Angeles area after two traffic collisions left him injured and unconscious.
Tags: John Bryson
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The Industry Botnet Group — coordinated by the White House Cybersecurity Office and the Departments of Commerce and Homeland Security — has posted nine principles, including coordination of cyber responsibilities across sectors and reporting lessons learned.