Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Commerce
John Powers is a principal at Deloitte Consulting LLP. He spoke to Federal News Radio as part of the special report, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
The department is trying to figure out the best way to manage the cards of contract employees after they leave the department. Every agency using a managed service provider for secure identity card issuance faces a similar challenge. Commerce also is working on integrating physical and logical access systems.
Prosecutors declined Tuesday to file criminal charges against former U.S. Commerce Secretary John Bryson, saying a seizure caused a bizarre series of traffic collisions that led to his resignation.
John Bryson is resigning as the secretary of the Commerce Department nearly two weeks after suffering a seizure that allegedly led to two traffic collisions.
Commerce Secretary John Bryson is taking a medical leave of absence from the Obama Administration following a seizure over the weekendm, according to a memo issued Monday night.
A sheriff's deputy in southern California says as far as he knows, U.S. Commerce Secretary John Bryson is still hospitalized in the Los Angeles area after two traffic collisions left him injured and unconscious.
Tags: John Bryson
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
The Industry Botnet Group — coordinated by the White House Cybersecurity Office and the Departments of Commerce and Homeland Security — has posted nine principles, including coordination of cyber responsibilities across sectors and reporting lessons learned.