Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Commerce
With shutdown threats coming and going and coming again, morale is down across the federal landscape. If a shutdown were to happen, furloughed feds couldn't even hide themselves in their work! We get details from Patent & Trademark's CFO, Tony Scardino.
Newly cross-trained Commerce staff working in existing local department offices are beginning to assist Chicago area businesses in collaboration with state and local partners. We get details from Commerce's Dennis Alvord.
Caring for the families of military personnel requires a coordinated approach across the federal government, President Obama said Monday. He said agencies have made 50 separate commitments to coordinate programs designed to assist the loved ones of servicemembers.
Tags: DoD , management , Barack Obama , Michelle Obama , Jill Biden , White House , HHS , VA , Labor , SBA , military benefits , Nicole Alcorn , Sue Hoppin , Todd Bowers , Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America , National Military Spouse Network , Jared Serbu , DoD Report , Pentagon , Federal Drive
The Commerce Department and the National Institute of Standards and Technology are trying to figure out what the federal government’s role in cloud computing should be. The agencies are hosting a panel discussion Tuesday with industry leaders and experts from academia to discuss this as well as other national needs. A media advisory from the [...]
If you want a preview of coming attractions in your own agency, check out what is happening in the giant US Postal Service. It is looking at a major cutback of administrative personnel, consolidating post offices and relocating employees, not to mention possible pay and benefit changes. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you could be next.
An internet ID for Americans would be different from a national ID card... or would it?
The Commerce Department recommended forming the office as part of a framework for ensuring online data privacy.
A World Privacy Forum points to indifference and neglect at the Commerce Department when it comes to international data privacy.