Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Commerce
Remember the idea of a stipend to help pay for the technology you REALLY want?
Federal News Radio looks at how rapid advances in mobile devices and applications are redefining what it means to be a federal manager on the go, with panelists Simon Szykman at Commerce and the FAA's Robert Corcoran.
Sen. Richard Burr (R.-N.C.) introduced legislation forming the Commerce and Workforce Department using recommendations of GAO and the deficit commission. Thirty-five offices would be consolidated into 12 and funding of seven programs or initiatives would be reduced or eliminated.
Commerce CIO Simon Szykman explains how the role of the bureau CIO is different from a department CIO.
A new Commerce Department website aims to give schools, libraries and job training centers the tools to help teach computer and Internet skills to Americans who are new to the Net.
Your agency is consolidating data centers, but you might run into a few problems along the way. The Commerce Department has closed six. Simon Szykman, CIO for Commerce, explains how to make this consolidation process as smooth as possible.
FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski could replace Gary Locke as Secretary of Commerce, sources tell The Hill.
Federal News Radio surveyed 10 agencies to find out how they are preparing for a shutdown, and how operating under a continuing resolution is affecting their operations.